Best Silverfish Pest Control Brisbane
Looking for a renowned service provider for Silverfish Pest Control in Brisbane? If yes, then Impressive Pest Control Brisbane is here for you. You may have seen the silver color creatures on your bookshelves. These creatures known as silverfishes and they love to feed on starchy materials like books.
Getting rid of them is quite difficult but experts of Impressive Pest Control can help you get rid of them using effective silverfish pest control methods. Book your services for silverfish control and get the treatment today.
- Availability of 24/7
- Emergency and Same day services
- Natural treatment that are completely safe for kids and pets
- Inspection, treatment, disinfection, and sanitation treatments are included in the service.
What is Silverfish?
Silverfish is a horrible looking crawling pest found in residential premises. Mostly residing in dark places, this nocturnal pest can do unimaginable damage to your belongings. This creepy creature is known for thriving in almost every climate and is mostly drawn to dark and damp places in your homes such as bathrooms, sinks, kitchen, attics, and basements. Silverfish can feed onto everything that contains starch such as clothes, books, coffee, carpet, and more.
Characteristics of a Silverfish:
- Silverfish are one of the most primitive insects alive today.
- They feed on food rich in starch, sugar, and protein.
- These wingless creatures are about ½ inch in length and are bluish-silver in color, these have a hard exoskeleton, look similar to fish in appearance and movements.
- They generally live in warm temperatures (60-80 degrees Fahrenheit) with high humidity.
- The number of eggs laid by them varies from species to species and ranges from 2-20 eggs per day.
- These can lay their eggs any season around the year and their development from the larval stage to the adult stage takes 3-4 months that includes a stage known as molting, during which they shed their dead skin.
- The most common species that are found in the houses is that of Lepisma. Their common habitats are bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, attics, and the basement of the houses.
- They are capable of moving very fast making them hard to see and live on food.
- Their flat bodies make them ideal creepers and hiders capable of squeezing in the smallest cracks and crevices in the house.
Common Signs of Silverfish Infestation
Following are the common signs of Silverfish Infestation:
- The visible sight of multiple silverfish is a sure sign of infestation. If you see a silverfish around your paper trash, clutter or bookshelves, then the chances of a silverfish infestation are quite high.
- Look for the damages to your old books, papers, or documents as silverfish mainly feed on paper. So, if you see recurring damage to anything containing paper, then you might have an infestation.
- Look for their visible faecal matter nearby the damaged books or their food sources.
- Seal all the Entry Points: Seal all the entry points and for that, you need to fix and repair all the holes or cracks present in the walls, windows, and doors. As the entry barrier is created, Silverfish will be unable to enter your residence.
- Reducing Moisture: Reducing excessive moisture from your house can lead to the decline of Silverfish count as it becomes difficult for the Silverfish to survive without moisture.
- Store Dry food in Airtight Containers: Storing food in airtight containers will also result in a drop in the count of Silverfish in your house.
- Remove Dust Regularly: Removing dust from your house often will lead to a decrease in the population of Silverfish as clean surroundings are not ideal for Silverfish to survive.
Why Hire Us for Silverfish Control Brisbane?
Silverfish infestation can be very destructive. If you have identified such infestation in your house, then call the professionals for silverfish control in Brisbane.
- We provide free inspections for the customers who are not able to identify the infestations.
- Our company is licensed and the staff is trained and experienced.
- We also offer same day services at no extra costs.
- Our experts also deal with emergency silverfish treatments.
- We are flexible with our services and available on all holidays. All you need to do is Call Us.
- We provide follow up cleaning so that your house is fully safe from silverfish infestation.
- We proudly service the residential and commercial areas. Our experts have a passion for protecting the empire that you have worked very hard to create.
- We are aware that your family members and kids are your prized assets who deserve protection from these pests. They harbor diseases and contaminate the food sources in the house and damage the goodwill and reputation of your family and business.
Our Silverfish Control Brisbane Process
Silverfishes can be found throughout the structure of a building or a house, inside the books, glue, cloth, etc. Carefully implementing the exterminating process can help you get rid of these creatures. The team of Impressive Silverfish Control Brisbane carries out its eradication process as follows:
- The process starts with an inspection of the whole house to find the place where these pests have entered the house. They also inspect the presence of open food sources, leakages, humid and damp areas because these pests love to reside at these places.
- Next is their identification. The experts try to identify whether the infestation is of silverfish or some other pests so that they can plan the method of eradication accordingly. They also identify the nesting and the harbourage areas of these insects.
- After the identification of the species, the experts determine the treatment process.
- After planning out the specific procedure, they implement the control measures.
- At the end of the process, our experts document the whole process on paper, like what they found, what procedure they adopted for their eradication, etc.
- The experts also discuss how the customer should maintain the treatment so that the infestation does not return. They also discuss any follow-up treatments. if required, to make sure that the problem is fully solved.
How much do we cost for the Silverfish Control Service?
Getting rid of pests like silverfish is very necessary. We provide our customers Silverfish Control Service at reasonable rates and ensure customer satisfaction using eco-friendly products that are completely safe for their family and the environment. The average cost is between $100-$400 with Terms and Conditions applied. Book an Appointment Now