Get rid of rodents with Impressive Rodent Control Brisbane. We are local pest control experts and use eco-friendly and safe methods to exterminate rodents out of your house. All you need to do is book an appointment with us by calling at our toll-free number 1800 033 756 and get the appointment today.
The majority of rodent’s population is found in Australia. These small creatures can create a lot of mess in your house by damaging your house property and also contamination in food items.
These rodents are very fast runners and cause damage to household items like shoes, books, and wire as well as furniture using their sharp teeth. The color combination of the rat found in our houses is brown, black, and grey.
Types of Rats
Black Rat is not actually black color, it is brown and grey. They have a scaly tail which is longer than their body. They are found in urban areas. They mostly live on the roof and make shredded materials. They are 9 mm long and they take 12-16 weeks to become an adult.Brown Rat
Brown rats have texture white and grey color on their body and the bottom part have white and grey color. It is a very common pest found in Australia. They are mainly found in the bushes in urban sites and live very close to humans. Their size length is 40 mm large. The ears of such rats are also small in size.
How Can Rats and Mice Be the Propagator of Diseases?
- Rats and mice are carriers of diseases.
- Not many people are aware of this, but rodents can spread 35+ diseases.
- Common diseases that can affect a person are ticks and fleas.
- Rats and bring foreign germs and diseases into the house. These diseases can spread to a person if he/she handles dead rodents, or if they come in contact with live rodents.
- The urine and stools of rodents also act as disease carriers. So next time you find mice poop, stay away from it.
- People who have a weak immune system are always in danger if there are rodents inside a home. They can easily fall sick through the hands of these rodents.
- Throughout history, rodents have brought a lot of diseases. Hantavirus is propagated by rodents, mice, and squirrels. It is usually contacted by people who come in close contact with the urine of rodents. Hantavirus is a form of respiratory disease and is difficult to beat once contacted.
- Rodents are also known to carry the plague, the disease which has claimed thousands throughout history.
Prevention Tips from Rodent Infestation
We all know that prevention is better than cure, so the following tips will help you prevent rats from entering your house:
- Seal your home by repairing or fixing all the holes of doors or windows so that entry of rats is not possible.
- Trimming branches of trees near your residence so that rodents can’t enter from the trees inside your house.
- By doing proper fencing around your house so that an entry barrier is created and rodents are unable to enter.
- Keeping your house properly clean and clearing all the bins daily will restrict rodents to enter your residence.
DIYs v/s Professionals for Rodent Control Brisbane
Although you can follow DIYs for rodent control, they are not permanent solutions and there are several reasons you should not manage rodent problems personally?
Rodents can actually infest some other place and infiltrate your homes for food. They can enter your homes through many actually undetectable areas. Rat infestation in your home can reappear if you don’t hire professionals.
Professionals are equipped with the latest tools and equipment. With knowledge and experience, only professionals can provide an effective solution for rat infestation problems.
Rat and Mice Extermination Services in Brisbane
Impressive Pest Control Experts for rodent control Brisbane delivers:
- Same day and emergency pest control treatments with no extra cost
- Mice proofing and trapping
- Fast results
- Use Eco-friendly products
Rodent Proofing and Trapping
Rodents are hard to catch. They are quite fast and can hide behind the furniture. Also, as their body structure is quite small, they can easily pass through holes and broken edges through the walls. People often complain about hearing little squeaking sounds. These little noises indicate the presence of rodents, which are slowly walking inside the walls. You as a homeowner must guard your house against rats and mice. Hire the local pest controllers of Impressive Pest Control today to get the best doorstep rodent control service.
- We offer our customers the ultimate help in rodent control, Brisbane. One of the best ways to counter the rodent problem in your house is to completely kill it from its core. Using this technique, we help deliver high-class results.
- Impressive Pest Control rodent proofs the entire house. Once we treat the entire house, rodents can’t enter it. This provides a long-term solution to rodent control. Our methods of rodent proofing are highly effective. We make sure that all entry points for rodents are closed. So no more rodents can enter the house.
- Impressive Pest Control also offers rodent trapping services. Sometimes it is better to not kill an animal. Thus, whenever we are called for rodent control in Brisbane in any house, we try to catch the rodents alive. We set up traps all around the house to lure any possible rodents in. These traps are strategically placed at certain places that are frequented by rodents. Once the rodents walk into the trap, we collect it and leave the rodent far away from your house.
Rodent trapping is one of the most effective ways of rodent control. One doesn’t have to kill the rodents instead of trapping them.
Exterminate Rats and Mice with Professional Rodent Controllers
Rats and mice are the types of rodents that highly affect your household. They carry diseases and germs which can make you or your family members fall sick. You need to hire professional care to help you with your rat problem.
Thus, hire Impressive Pest Control today to get top class service at affordable rates. We help you exterminate rats through non-harmful means.
It is always better to get professional help than to clean the rodents alone. It saves you time and gives better, faster results.
Our Rodent Control Process
- Further, we often set out traps to catch rats and mice alive.
- Our traps are well designed and are strategically placed to catch the rodents alive.
- Even if we ever have to choose to kill the rodent, we do it painlessly.
- Also, sometimes we use certain chemicals and solutions to drive out the rodents.
- Often, rodents hide in places that are not visible to the naked eye.
- Additionally, we use specials solutions that generate a fragrance that drives out rodents.
Why Trust Impressive Pest Control?
This question comes in your mind as to why to trust us when there are tons of other pest control providers in the market. So following are the main point which separates us from the rest competition:
- Effective methods that yield 100% success.
- Quality service at affordable prices.
- Ability to provide long-term solutions. Once you hire us, you won’t face any rodent problem for a long time.
Thus, talk with us today to get more details.
How much do we cost for the Rodent Control Service?
Our pricing of the rodent control service depends on the number of rooms you want treatment for. On average cost is between $300-$700. In which we provide complete customer satisfaction and use eco-friendly methods that are safe for your family, pets, and the environment. CALL US NOW AND GET YOUR BOOKING DONE TODAY!!!!