Professional Flea Treatment Melbourne
Do you notice a growing number of fleas around your premises and want to get rid of them? Get rid of fleas from your home with local specialists of Impressive Pest Control. Call Impressive Flea Control Melbourne professional @1800 033 756 and get effective and safe flea treatment services.
Flea infestations are widespread in Melbourne and throughout the world. If pet like a dog or a cat breathing in your house, the possibilities of you getting a flea infestation is essential. You can speedily recognize a flea if you notice your pet scratching themselves extremely. Due to their tiny size, you cannot easily recognize them, but they cause harm to both the people and the pets. If you see any sign of fleas’ infestation in your residence, it is required to take action to remove them instantly. Impressive Flea Control Melbourne is here to assist you in controlling flea infestation.
Our team of flea treatment Melbourne specialists will help you to retain a healthy environment inside your residence.
What Exactly is a Fleas?
Fleas are tiny, wingless insects that breathe and grow by the consumption of the blood of those creations which are warm-blooded such as cats, dogs, birds, and human beings.
Some characteristics of flea include:
- As far as observed, they have around 2500 varieties all around the world.
- And they prefer infestation in groups.
- The body of fleas consists of a single lobe. The head part consists of many small and fine spikes. Their mouth is such that they can pierce the skin of a pet or human very quickly to suck blood.
- They are tiny in size, that is about 1/8 times of an inch, but they can make significant trouble if they attack your pets.
- Their sting or bite is pretty uncomfortable and dirty.
- They have legs that are fit for jumping and allow them to take good leaps.
- Fleas usually have four stages – egg, larva, pupa, and then adult. And if anyone wants to get rid of them, then it is best to control all the life stages of these pests to avoid any breeding.
How to Prevent Fleas Infestation
- Daily Vacuuming: Routine vacuuming your home can prevent flea entry in your residence.
- Trim grasses and branches in your backyard: By trimming the grasses and branches in your backyard will stop flea infestations because there will be no space left for a flea to sneak.
- Give routine and proper bath to your pets: By doing so, fleas will not be able to survive on your pet’s body, and your pet will remain well, and your house will be restricted from fleas.
- Usage of Carpet Spray: Use of regular carpet spray will help you get rid of fleas from the carpeting, pillows, and furniture.
Symptoms of Flea Bites
Recognizing the Flea is quite hard because of their tiny size, but you can differentiate them by other bugs by their biting features:
- Very itching and disturbing
- Red, swollen weal being developed within half an hour of the bite
- Weal or lump will grow into a blister or a small wound within a day
- Flea bites are common on legs and feet
Get the Top Quality Flea Control Treatment
Flea infestation is becoming very common these days. Due to their ability to multiply at a high speed, it becomes essential to control and clean them from your house. Well, this is when Impressive Flea Control Melbourne services come to your rescue. You just have to book an appointment or make a call and we will be at your service. The geographical location and climate play an important role and support the inbreeding of fleas. This is the reason as to why fleas might invest in the house very easily. They multiply so fast that catching them becomes a hassle full job. Well, don’t you worry anymore! Impressive Flea Control Melbourne provides you with the most effective and fore-handy flea control treatment not only for your home but for offices and other commercial places as well.
Process of Flea Extermination
In case the trouble created by fleas in your residence has gone out of control, then it is best to choose experts of Impressive Pest Control. We adopt a proper flea treatment process, consisting of:
- Before the actual removal process of fleas, our specialist prefers to vacuum-clean the entire home completely. We make sure to pay exceptional attention to regions like carpeting, furniture, cushioning, low-lying areas in your residence, etc.
- The next step involves determining the possible regions which are or could be infested by fleas.
- We apply pesticides to these areas or the room which has become shelter to these fleas. Our specialists are qualified to carry out the best pest management procedures for flea extermination. The pesticides we use for this purpose are non-toxic and organic.
- Our services aim at providing total disinfection and removal of the fleas from your place. This is the reason that we extend our assistant to the pets also, which is infested by fleas.
- As the last step, we either vacuum the home again or wash it with warm water. This kills any bacteria or viruses which might have been left behind.
Why Choose Impressive Flea Control Melbourne?
- We select the most qualified team who have a proper understanding of fleas control procedure.
- The price we charge is pocket-friendly for everyone in Melbourne.
- The techniques we use to clean fleas are eco-friendly, and the solutions are organic as well.
- We have received the best reviews from our clients, and they trust our work.
- You can pick from a range of booking slots that we provide – same day services, weekday services, and evening service.
- All our flea control services in Melbourne are in line with industry standards and regulations.
- Our customer support representatives are available 24 * 7 to assist you.
Areas We Cover for Flea Treatment:
Our specialists are present in major cities in Australia and their suburbs. We provide service 24*7, and you can contact us any time and we will always be there to help you get rid of fleas infestations at your place.
How much does it cost for the Flea Control Service?
Impressive Pest Control provides the flea control service at a cost-effective price and ensures that fleas are not permitted to enter your place again and make it completely free from fleas. The cost of flea control service in Melbourne depends on the type of flea, size of infestation, and area infested by the flea. The exact rate will inform you after the flea inspection report. The average cost of Flea control treatment lies between $150 to $350. We also ensure that your family members and pets are not harmed while removing the fleas by using modern equipment that are safe and eco-friendly. For getting complete information regarding the cost, you can contact us. Book an Appointment Now