Ants Don’t Stand A Chance!
Suffering from ant infestation and want to get rid of them? No need to permit ants infestation! Non-hazardous solutions of Impressive Ant Control Melbourne will kill any kind of ant infestation from your premises.
When Ants hunt for food, they can be attracted to a wide range of things with various sorts of favoring desserts, foods, fats, or greases. Being a top rated Ant removal Company in Melbourne, we provide the best ant management service at affordable charges. We apply the best methods, tools, and technology to combat the different kinds of pests. Our ant extermination Melbourne specialists are most skilled at work. We also provide same-day service with efficient outcomes and complete client satisfaction.
Book Impressive Ant Control Melbourne for emergency ant inspection and treatment service on the same day of booking. Our all treatment methods Safe and effective for all your ant infestation issues around your premises.
Signs of Ants Infestation in the Home
Impressive Ant Control Melbourne experts suggest the following signs.
- Ant Nest:- An ants nest can be spotted in your backyard or inside your homes. Their nest appears like a pile of dust or mud. Some ants prefer dark and untouched places, and often their nests go unnoticed.
- Ant Sound:- IYou can hear, “rushing” sound behind your home walls, above the ceiling, not below the floors. Most ants have a natural washboard built into their abdomens that they rub together to communicate using sound.
- Wood Shavings:- When an ant infestation is severe, piles of wood shavings can normally be found beneath wooden items.
How Ant Infestation Can Be A Dangerous?
- An ant infestation can become a huge pain for you and cause several problems.
- There are many species of ants, and some of them can actually cause severe bites which can be excruciating.
- Ants can also contaminate your food sources and contaminate them with pathogens.
- A severe ant infestation can cause you monetary losses by damaging your home or office structure and belongings.
- The presence of Ants can make you feel unpleasant and frightened which will affect the well-being and peace of mind.
DIY Methods To Keep Ants at Bay
- Mint:- Peppermint is a natural insect repellent. You can plant mint or use the essential oil of peppermint as a natural remedy for removing ants. Ants do not like the smell, and your home will smell minty fresh!
- Vinegar:- Mix a solution of vinegar and water with equal quantity and put it in a spray bottle. Spray it on the ants to kill them, then wipe up the ants. It is a cheap home remedy to remove ants.
- Lemon Juice:- Lemon juice is also good to destroy the scent trails that ants follow. Try mixing up a solution of 1 spoon lemon juice to 3 spoons of water and use it as an all-purpose spray. Spray the lemon solution around the path of ants, and the perimeter of your home, or any areas where you see ants.
- Cinnamon:- Cinnamon is an excellent option for killing ants. You can use ground cinnamon and sprinkle on the ants’ entryways or around an anthill opening. Mix a few drops of cinnamon oil with water and spray on an ant, around doors, windows, and cracks.
- Black Pepper or Cayenne Pepper:- Ants hate the smell of cayenne pepper and Black pepper. Locate the source of the ant infestation problem, sprinkle some pepper around that area, and if possible, create a small wall that will stop the ants from accessing your household. You can also make a solution with it, mix some pepper with water and spray the resulting solution at the ants.
Why Is It Important to Remove the Infestation of Ants Inside the Home
- The infestation of ants creates unsanitary and unclean surroundings to live in, inside our houses.
- With children around the residence, these insects can be dangerous as they may develop various infections when they come across child food, milk bottles, etc.
- They create a total mess in our residences and increase quickly making it very hard to exterminate them.
- They may get inside the cabinet and drawers damaging our dresses and other items as well.
- These ants may lurk under different things and when you touch those objects, these insects may sting. This causes redness and swelling in the skin. It may lead to some serious medical conditions as well.
How Do Ant Control Melbourne Exterminators?
Impressive Ant control Melbourne specialist team first checks all regions where ant infestation suspects after that apply the suitable procedure to treat ants problems. We checked around pipes, windows, entrances, attics, garages, and crawl areas. These are all regions where Ants and other insects invade the house. An examination of these areas takes some time, as the expert will require to look for holes and locate hidden sections that could allow ants to access.
Below are the main steps of specialists to manage ants:
- Recognizing the type of ant in your residence or industry
- Finding and eradicating nesting sites indoors and outside home
- Treating the outside along the foundation and all the sections that are appealing to ant colonies
- Spraying ant tracks and hills routinely to prevent reoccurring infestations
Areas We Cover for Ants Control
Impressive Ant Control Melbourne covers almost all areas of Australia. We are always there to assist you, just call us for any variety of Ant query, and we will provide you service on the same day. Also, we provide service 24×7. The following are the main regions which we cover.
2020 Ants Extermination Cost in Melbourne?
Impressive Ant Control Melbourne provides the service at a reasonable price, we have a well-educated, experienced team and all of our controllers are certified. The prize depends on the infestation of ants and the size of the infested area. Our estimated price of Ant removal Service is $180-$300. You will also be very satisfied with our service. To choose our professional’s team of ant control in Melbourne, and we will provide you the best outcome. With the assistant of an experienced and licensed team and advanced equipment, we offer the best ant removal services. Book us and you will get the most effective service with a budget-friendly cost.
Why Choose Impressive Ant Control Experts?
There are several reasons as to why you should hire us for ant control in Melbourne.
- The local Ant removal experts who carry out the cleaning process are trained properly and highly skilled as well. The professionals of Impressive Ant Control Melbourne are best at their work and highly qualified as well.
- Tools and technology we used to carry out the cleaning process are entirely latest and safe as well.
- The price we charge for our entire process is very reasonable and affordable
- You can easily book an appointment with us, via a call or online.
- You may check our online reviews as well. We are sure you will receive positive comments only.
- Try our services once, and we are sure our work won’t disappoint you.
Our Methods to Eradicate Ants
- As soon as we receive an appointment, we send two of our pest control experts to analyze the amount of damage that has been done.
- A team of professionals goes on the site to carry out the ant control procedure. It starts by sweeping the ants from the infected areas. This makes further work a bit easier.
- After this, we spray organic chemicals all over the rooms and infected area and leave for an hour or so. In the meantime, we check other possible areas where ants may have invaded inside your house. This kills all the ants, and then we wipe it out.
- Wiping the dead ants, we use disinfectants and sanitizer to clean the floors, cupboards, walls, doors, etc. This is done to make sure the chemical sprayed earlier is cleaned well. This also removes the leftover ants and makes everything hygienic as well.
- In the end, a post-inspection is carried out to see if there are any ants left or not? This is because these are very tiny creatures. They can easily hide out under objects and can escape as well. A thorough post-inspection is thus needed.
Impressive Ants Control Services include:
- Inspection:- Identifying the correct species of ant causing the problem is very essential. Since all ant species have different food and nesting preferences, it is important to identify them. The most successful way of dealing with an ant infestation is locating nests and eradicating their ‘house.” A thorough inspection will provide important clues to successful treatment. To find Ant nests, follow the ant trails. Inside a house: Inspect along with the windows, carpet edges, doors, and the kitchen area. To find a trail to the nest, the easiest way is to watch where ants go after reaching the food source. Outside the house: Inspect around areas of plants, base walls, and organic material. Any vegetation found near walls and courtyards may hide some Ant nests or their trails.
- Chemical Treatments:- There is a wide range of Chemical treatments for ant removal which includes granules, liquid, and dry powder formulation. These products are based on synthetic pyrethroids which are much safer for your family and pets.
- Ant Baiting:- Ants baits are a highly effective ant removal tool. Selecting the correct bait can be and encourage ants to feed, after correct identification of the ants. The advantage of using ant baits is the ants transfer the bait back to the colony; if the baiting job is done properly, this can exterminate the entire colony with a single visit.
- Sanitation and Hygiene:- Providing sanitation and hygiene recommendations and procedures to help customers (commercial or domestic) prevent future ant incursions. There should be no food particles in the area The effective use of chemicals relies on a thorough inspection before the application of chemicals. Apply ant control procedures when you know the exact location of an ant nest.
Get in Touch with Us
The best part of us that we serve on the same day of booking. We are available 24×7. You can ask questions related to pest control and Book an Appointment Now