We Are the Best Silverfish Control Company in Brisbane
Looking for a renowned service provider for Silverfish Control Brisbane? The professionals of Impressive Pest Control Brisbane ma,
Have you ever seen silver colour creatures on your bookshelves? Don’t get horrified, these creatures are known as silverfishes that love to feed on starchy materials. Want to get rid of them? Impressive Pest Control experts will help you to get rid of them with their effective silverfish pest control methods.
Book your services for silverfish control and treatment today:
- We are available 24/7 days.
- We provide emergency and same day services.
- Our methods are completely safe for kids and pets.
- Inspection, treatment, disinfection, and sanitation treatments are included in the service.
Signs of Silverfish Infestation
Our experts of silverfish control Brisbane can are there to he. Keep reading below for common signs
- The visible sight of one or multiple silverfish is a sure sign of infestation. If you happen to see a silverfish around paper trash, clutter or bookshelves chances are you have a silverfish infestation
- Look for the damages to your old books, papers or documents. Silverfish feeds on paper so if you see recurrent damages to anything containing paper then you have an infestation.
- Look for their visible faecal matter nearby the damaged books or their food sources.
What Are Silverfish Exactly?
- Silverfish are one of the most primitive insects alive today.
- They feed on food rich in starch, sugar, and protein.
- These wingless creatures are about a ½ inch in length and are bluish-silver in colour, these have a hard exoskeleton, look similar to fish in appearance and movements.
- They generally live in warm temperatures (60-80 degree Fahrenheit) with high humidity.
- The number of eggs laid by them varies from species to species and ranges from 2-20 eggs per day.
- These can lay their eggs any season around the year and their development from the larval stage to adult stage takes 3-4 months that includes a stage known as moulting during which they shed their dead skin.
- The most common species that are found in the houses is that of Lepisma, their common habitats are bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, attics and basement of the houses.
- They are capable of moving very fast making them hard to see and live on food.
- Their flat bodies make them ideal creepers and hiders capable of squeezing in smallest cracks and cervices in the house.
We Are the Best Silverfish Control Specialists in Brisbane
- Impressive Pest Control specializes in the control of silverfishes in Brisbane.
- We proudly service the residential and the commercial areas our experts have a passion for protecting the empire that you have worked very hard to create.
- We are aware that your family members and kids are your prized assets who deserve protection from these pests that harbour diseases and contaminate the food sources in the house and damage the goodwill and reputation of your family and business.
- Our experts will not allow your empire to suffer at the hands of a controllable threat.
DIY Tips to Get Rid Of Silverfish in Brisbane
Some of the home remedies that can be tried at home to get rid of the silverfish infestations are as follows:
- Reduce the sources of food. The best way to do this is to keep the food items covered. As soon as you spot any spillages on the floor, upholstery or carpets, vacuum them so that they are not attacked by them.
- Try to reduce the humidity of the living area. For this, you can use dehumidifiers. Repair the cracks and crevices of the house if any, install plastic sheets on the ground in the dirt crawl spaces.
- You can also use insecticide baits to attract the pests. The silverfish eat the bait and dies at the spot.
- Insecticide dust can also be used to get rid of them. Dust it to the damp areas where there are high possibilities of silverfish.
- You can also adopt less toxic methods such as:
- Boric Acid: sprinkle the powder in the attics and the bookshelves to eliminate the pests. It is one of the historical cleaning products to get rid of these pests.
- Diatomaceous Earth: these are silicate shells of the sea diatoms that penetrate the exoskeleton of silverfishes. Sprinkle it in the services to eliminate the pests.
- Pyrethrin: it is made up of seeds of pyrethrum plants and is biodegradable. Pyrethrin sprays are available in the market, spray or sprinkle it in the same way as above.
- Do a regular inspection of the baseboards, boxes and file cabinets, light fixtures, behind the electrical appliances, behind the sidings and the walls and also the holes from where the water pipes enter the walls.
Our Silverfish Control Process
Silverfishes can be found throughout the structure of a building or a house, inside the books, glue, cloth etc. Carefully implementing the exterminating process can help you get rid of these creatures. The team of impressive pest control carries out its eradication process as follows:
- The process starts with an inspection of the whole house. The place where these pests have entered the house. They also inspect the presence of open food sources, leakages, humid and damp areas also because these pests love to reside at these places.
- Next is their identification. The experts try to identify whether the infestation is of silverfish or some other pests so that they can plan the method of eradication. They also identify the nesting and the harborage areas of thee insects.
- After the identification of the species, the experts determine the treatment process suitable for the house.
- After planning out the specific procedure, they implement the control measures.
- At the end of the process, our experts document the whole process on paper, what they found and what procedure they adopted for their eradication.
- The experts also discuss how the customer should maintain the treatment so that the infestation does not return back. They also discuss any follow-up treatments to make sure that the problem is fully solved.
Why Hire Us for Silverfish Control Brisbane?
Silverfish infestation can be very destructive. If you have also identified some such infestation in your house, then call the professionals for silverfish control Brisbane.
- We provide free inspections for the customers who are not able to identify the infestations.
- We are locally owned and operated the company.
- Our company is licensed and the staff is trained and experienced.
- We also offer same day services at no extra costs.
- Our experts also deal with emergency silverfish treatments.
- We are flexible with our services and available on all the holidays, all you just need is to call us.
- We provide follow up cleaning so that your house is fully safe from silverfish infestation.
Meeting your requirements safely, effectively and at a reasonable price is the outcome we always strive for. Speak to the team of Impressive Pest Control to achieve a pest-free home today!