Guaranteed Rodent and Mice Extermination
Impressive Pest Control guarantees:
- Same day and emergency pest control treatments
- Guaranteed removal of rodents and other pests from your house
- Mice proofing and trapping
- Best services from local rodent control experts
Rodents are small mammals that are commonly found in an Australian household. Though there are many animals that belong to Rodent class, mice and rats are the most common ones.
These rodents are found on all continents except Antarctica. Most rodents are outdoor creatures. Some other examples of rodents are squirrels, hamsters, beavers etc. Certain rodents prefer staying indoors. Examples of such rodents are- rats and mice.
These small little animals hide in the house and then create havoc. Most Australian house owners must have encountered these small living creatures almost once. They are fast, agile and their small body structure allows them to hide in every nook & corner of the house.
Rodent Proofing and Trapping in Melbourne
Rodents are hard to catch. They are quite fast and have the ability to hide behind furniture. Also, as their body structure is quite small, they can easily pass through holes and broken edges through the walls.
People often complain about hearing little squeaking sounds. These little noises are made by rodents, which are slowly walking inside the walls. It is highly important that you as a homeowner guard your house against rats and mice. Hire the local pest controllers of Impressive Pest Control today to get the best doorstep rodent control service.
- We offer our customers the ultimate help in rodent control.One of the best ways to counter rodent problem in your house is to completely kill it from its core. Using this technique, we help deliver high-class results.
- Impressive Pest Controlrodent proofs the entire house. Once the entire house is completed, rodents can’t enter it. This provides a long-term solution to rodent control. Our methods of rodent proofing are highly effective. We make sure that all entry points for rodents are closed. So no more rodents can enter the house.
- Impressive Pest Controlalso offers rodent trapping services in Melbourne. Sometimes it is better to not kill an animal. Thus, whenever we are called for rodent control in any house, we try to catch the rodents alive. We set up traps all around the house to lure any possible rodents in. These traps are strategically placed at certain places which are frequented by the rodents. Once the rodents walk into the trap, we collect it and leave the rodent alone.
Rodent trapping is one of the most effective ways of rodent control. One doesn’t have to kill the rodents and the problem is also solved.
How Can Rats and Mice Be the Propagator of Diseases?
- Rice and mice are the carriers of diseases.
- Not many people are aware of this, but rodents can spread 35+ diseases.
- Common diseases that can affect a person are ticks and fleas.
- Rats and bring foreign germs and diseases into the house. These diseases can spread to a person if he/she handles dead rodents, or if they come in contact with live rodents.
- The urine and stools of rodents are also said to be disease carriers. So next time you find mice poop, stay away from it.
- People who have a weak immune system are always in danger if there are rodents inside a home. They can easily fall sick through the hands of these rodents.
- Over the course of history, rodents have brought a lot of diseases. Hantavirus has been known to be carried by rodents, mice, and squirrels. It is usually contacted by people who come in close contact with urine of rodents. Hantavirus is a form of the respiratory disease and is difficult to beat once contacted.
- Rodents are also known to carry plague, the disease which has killed thousands over the course of history.
Places Rats and Mice Can Enter Your House From
- The small body structure of rats and mice allows them to enter your house.
- Their body is agile so they enter through little holes and broken edges of the walls.
- Rodents also move fast, which makes them difficult to spot. Most rodents like to live outdoors, but as winters approach, the outside atmosphere becomes cold. As a result, rodents go insides to get cover from harsh temperatures and frosty winds.
- If there are certain holes in your walls, get them fixed. This would stop the entry of rats, mice,and
Exterminate Rats and Mice with Professional Rodent Controllers
Rats and mice are the types of rodents that highly affect your household. They carry diseases and germs which can make you or your family member fall sick. You need to hire professional care to help you with your rat problem.
Hire Impressive Pest Controltoday to get top class service at affordable rates. We help you exterminate rats through non-harmful means.
It is always better to get professional help than to clean the rodents alone. It saves you time and gives better, faster results.
Our Rodent Control Process
- Our rodent control process is effective and yields quality results.
- We often set out traps to catch rats and mice alive.
- Our traps and well designed and are strategically placed to catch the rodents alive.
- Even if we ever have to choose to kill the rodent, we do it in a painless manner.
- Also, sometimes we use certain chemicals and solutions to drive out the rodents.
- Often, rodents hide in places that are not visible to the naked eye.
- We use specials solutions that generate a fragrance which drives out the rodents.
Why Hire Impressive Pest Control?
- Effective methods that yield 100% success.
- Quality service at affordable prices.
- Ability to provide long-term solutions. Once you hire us, you won’t face any rodent problem for a long time.
Talk with us today to get more details.
Awesome Pest Service
Location: Brisbane, QLD Australia