Get the best services for pest control Eagleby by the highly experienced professionals of Impressive Pest Control. Unlike other pest control companies, we don’t only promise the complete removal of those unwanted guests but also stand out on our words. The team of our pest controllers is highly proficient and offers an array of pest control and removal services. The specialised services that we offer include cockroach control, ant control, bedbug control, flea control, spider control, silverfish control, rodent control, wasp control and more.
Whether you want to get to rid of pests from your residential or commercial spaces we can do it. We are the team of local pest controllers, who are fully licensed and poses years of experience and expertise in the niche.
Eco-Friendly Naturally Pest Control Service!
- Local Pest Control Eagleby
- Affordable Pest Control Services
- 15 Years of Experience
- Eagleby Based Family Business
- 100% Client Satisfaction
- Eco-Friendly Pest Treatment Chemicals
- Pest Control Certificates for council
- Pest Control Money Back Guarantee
- Weekend Pest Control work- no extra charge
Our Pest Control Services
- Residential Pest Control
- Commercial Pest Control
- Same Day Pest Control
- Ant Control, Tick Control
- Woodworm Treatment, Squirrel Control
- Flea Control, Fly Control, Housefly Control
- Bird Mite Control,
- Silverfish Control, Earwig Control, Bird Control
- Cockroach Control, Mosquito Control,
- Wasps Control, Carpet Beetle Elimination
- Dust Mites Control, Rodents Control
- Rats and Mice Control
- Spider Control, Mice Control
- Bed Bug Control, Wasp Nest Removal
- Bees & Wasps Control
Whether it is residential or commercial, people and properties can be in big trouble by the nuisance of a variety of pests such as bees, mice, rats, ants, and cockroaches etc.
We specialize in controlling household pests with 15 years of experience in this industry. We have properly licensed, well trained, and closely supervised professionals as such we guarantee a maximum number of effective services in compliance with strict health management guidelines When you need to treat pests? Before you even see a pest, there are times when you need to call a pest controller.
Local Pest Control Eagleby
Pests are often imperceptible to the naked eye. A qualified pest inspector will cover the entire house and pay individual attention to those areas where they are recognized to build nests. to broaden the search, we have modern technology like thermal imaging cameras to take images similar to an x-ray.
Why you need a Professional Rodent controller?
Regular pest control is often the most reliable form of prevention. Rodent bait stations professionally managed by Impressive Pest Control is a trusted rodent deterrent and is safe to use even in locations where children or pets are present.
Our local qualified technician can provide the most suitable treatments for this problem identified in your premises. Professional services are often the most reliable way to guarantee a long-term solution to a pest problem
Why is Professional Pest Control Service Important?
- Experts ensure the guaranteed pest removal
- They have a powerful pest control solution
- Professional Pest Controllers carry out a proper pest inspection to know the extent of the infestation
- They know the right methods to treat all kinds of pests and remove them from your property.
- Professional also arrange the re-visit to your to property to make sure there is no pest recurrence.
We provide you with a maximum number of odourless treatments and also there is no need to evacuate the place when treated. With our high standard of work, we take great care of the environment as well as your kids and pets. Because our customer’s health is our top priority. We also apply interior and exterior preventive spray to give a complete protection to your home.
What you can expect from Impressive Pest Control:
- Guaranteed pest control solutions
- Reasonable services
- Eco-friendly and odourless treatments
- Experienced professionals
- Impeccable service
Silverfish Control Eagleby
Silverfish is a horrible looking crawling pest found in residential premises. Mostly residing in dark places, this nocturnal pest can do unimaginable damage to your belongings. This creepy creature is known for thriving almost every climate and is mostly drawn to dark and damp in your homes such as bathroom, sinks, kitchen, attics and basements.
Silverfish can feed onto everything that contains starch such as clothes, books, glue, paste, sugar, coffee, wallpaper, carpet and more.
Silverfish Pest Control Treatment Include:
Inspection: Our team will first to a do thorough inspection of silverfish infestation. This will help us identify the problem that leads to their infestation in the home.
Treatment: After the inspection is done, we perform a suitable treatment for the removal of silverfish. The technicians will apply the specialised products to the affected areas for effective silverfish control. Our treatment for silverfish control in your home include Dust and liquid applications.
Ants Control Eagleby
Ants are one of the most common insects that live in more or less permanent nests. They form colonies of various sizes which are mostly located in soil, wood or among rock. They are often seen around foundations and in voids, roofs, walls, kitchens, lawns or gardens, the wood of decaying trees and terraces. You can easily realize a well-defined trail of worker ants from the nest to the place where food sources have been established.
Ants control services include:
Identifying the correct species of ant causing the problem is very essential. Since all ant species have different food and nesting preferences so it is important to identify them. The most successful way of dealing with an ant infestation is locating nests and eradicating their ‘house”. A thorough inspection will provide important clues to successful treatment. To find Ant nests, follow the ant trails.
- Inside a house: Inspect along the windows, carpet edges, doors, and the kitchen area. To find a trail to the nest, the easiest way is to watch where ants go after reaching the food source.
- Outside the house: Inspect around areas of plants, base walls, and organic material. Any vegetation found near walls and courtyards may hide some Ant nests or their trails.
- There is a wide range of Chemical treatments for ant control which include granules, liquid, and dry powder formulation. These products are based on synthetic pyrethroids which are much safer for your family and pets.
Ants baits are a highly effective ant control tool. Selected the correct bait can be and encourage ants to feed, after correct identification of the ants. The advantage of using ant baits is that the ants transfer the bait back to the colony; if the baiting job is done properly, this can exterminate the entire colony with a single visit. While, you can ignore a disadvantage of baits which id reload it over time – and the ants will not perish off instantly, so you need to be patient. Well, that’s not a very thing to make an issue of.
Sanitation and Hygiene
Providing sanitation and hygiene recommendations and procedures to help customers (commercial or domestic) prevent future ant incursions.
- There should be no food particles in the area
- The effective use of chemicals relies on a thorough inspection prior to the application of chemicals.
- Apply ant control procedures when you know the exact location of an ant nest.
Bed Bugs Control Eagleby
Bed Bugs are a public health pest that has plagued mankind for eras. In recent times there has been a renaissance of this pest, particularly in hostels and hotels around the world; bed bug control must be an ongoing activity for many businesses and in some homes.
Bed bugs are small crawling insects with a flat oval shape. Their flattened body allows them to squeeze into small cracks and crevices and as a result, they are hard to detect and eliminate. These are blood-sucking insects and require blood for nutrition and development.
Bed Bugs Control Services include:
- Inspection of the premises
- Treatment of the affected rooms
- Follow up inspection
Inspection: The essential first step in Bed Bug management is pest identification and determining the extent and level of infestation. Site inspection is crucial. After inspection and before treatment, washing down the surfaces having blood spots not only improves the appearance but also allows a follow-up inspection with greater assurance. In extreme situations it may be better to discard the mattress – burning or tipping is recommended, confirming that other items do not become infected. When moving affected items care should be taken, it is recommended to seal them in plastic bags before they leave the room. Wash bed linen in hot water followed by a hot dryer. Place sensitive materials in the freezer allowing enough time for the entire volume of the item to reach the temperature of the freezer.
Chemical: It involves the direct use of registered pesticide to harborages such as a mattress, base, slats, carpet edges, tack board below carpet, cracks & crevices, wardrobes and cupboards.
Follow Up: The premises would then need to be quarantined for 7-10 days if chemically treated until a follow-up inspection could declare the elimination of infestation. Reapplication would be necessary if live bedbugs were found on this visit and a further 7-10 days quarantine of those rooms and a final follow up inspection.
Non-Chemical: We use the latest treatment Cryonite (dry ice) from Europe which literally freezes the pest to death. The benefit is it kills all stages in the Bed Bug life cycle, including adult and eggs at the time of treatment.
Follow up: Make sure to do a follow up within 7-10 days. And apply measure against future bed bug infestation if required.
Cockroach Pest Control Eagleby
Cockroaches are able to crawl into the most unlikely places and become household pests. They have flattened bodies with a reddish-brown colour. Because of their flattened bodies, they are able to live and breed in the smallest of gaps in kitchen and food preparation areas. We offer a wide range of chemical and non-chemical treatments for cockroach species. We do not recommend treatment for Native Australian cockroaches because they normally live outside and come inside by accident only in search of food.
- Non-chemical treatments include:
- Glue boards
- Pheromone traps
- Good hygiene sanitation.
Chemical treatments include:
- Insect Growth Regulators
- Pyrethrum gas
Spider Pest Control Eagleby
Spiders are those creepy creatures that know all the possible ways to intrude into your places and create havoc. Most of the spiders are harmless to humans, but there are several species that can have harmful effects. Their bites can cause serious serious pain and irritation to humans. Therefore it is important you take their infestation seriously and hire professional help for their removal. Treating spiders on your may not be your thing, but the experts like us know it better and do it effectively.
- Safe and effective spider treatment
- Eco-friendly chemicals for spider removal
- Complete and guaranteed removal of spiders
Wasps and Bees – Pest Control Eagleby
Don’t confirm wasps with bees, in particular, Honey Bees – however, these vary in colour from golden brown to almost black and are furrier than wasps. They can build nests outdoors under eaves or, if they can gain access, they can find sheltered areas inside your home, such as wall cavities, roof spaces, and attics.
Bees are winged insects which are found globally, of the order Hymenoptera. More than 20,000 bee species are on record. Megachile pluto, the largest of bees while Perdita minima, the tiniest of these creatures.
- Call in a professional to remove bee swarms or beehives.
- Treatment involves the introduction of an insecticide dust or sprays into their nest via the entry tunnel.
Mice and Rats – Pest Control Eagleby
Discovering rodents in your house can be very stressful. There are ways you can deter rats and prevent an infestation. Proof your property to deter rats and mice: Rodents enter your house in the search for shelter and food. Rodents are good climbers and will happily inhabit lofts. Brown rats can climb but tend to borrow more. They are very adept at swimming in sewers and drain systems. Both species will gnaw at gaps to enlarge them enough for easy entry.
- Entrances – fit strips to the bottom of doors and weather-stripping around exterior doors as a deterrent.
- Gaps in exterior walls – fill holes or small openings (around utility cables or pipework) with stainless steel wire wool and caulking or concrete.
- Roofs – repair roof damage and use wire mesh to seal gaps. Trim vegetation away from your home.
- Drains and sewer pipes – keep toilet seat lids closed. Check that all drain pipes are in good working order. Eliminate clutter and items like firewood next to your home.
Pre-Purchase Pest Inspection Eagleby
Pre-purchase pest inspection is one of the important steps when you are in the process of buying a home or a property. Why? Well, you certainly would not want to invest your hard-earned money on a pest infested property. Therefore, in order to ensure that you are investing money in the right place, it is important to hire the professional pest inspection services from Impressive Pest Control Eagleby. In case, our professionals find any pest issues at the property, they can also provide you with the best pest control solution on your order. So, do not let the pests become a hurdle, hire our experts for the effective removal of these unwanted guests from your future home.
Flea Control Eagleby
Fleas are the annoying pests that trouble your pets as well as your family members. Their presence in the home can never let you breathe in peace. Fleas cause serious itching and rash to both animals and humans. There are a few signs and indications that tell you about the presence of these nasty creatures in the home, such as salt and pepper spots on your pet’s bed, constant scratching of your pet, and bites marks on your skin. You may also happen to spot fleas and its larvae around your pet’s bed. All these indications point towards the extremely high infestation of these nasty pests. Only experienced professionals like us can handle such difficult cases, as they are trained to do the same and possess all the required tools and pest control chemicals. So, when in need, look no further and hire the best services for pest control Eagleby.
Same Day Pest Inspection in Eagleby
We at Impressive Pest Control give every possible try to keep our customers happy. Thus, we are also ready to serve our customers for same day pest inspection services. We understand occurrence of heavy pest infestation can make your life hell, thus, we reach your place on the same day for the pest inspection. We inspect all the accessible and prospective areas of your home to locate heavily infested areas and entry points. After the inspection, we discuss the scenario with the homeowners and proceed with the pest control process.
Why Impressive Pest Control Eagleby?
- Impressive Pest Control is a specialized pest control service provided. We have been protecting Eagleby’s premises for the last 15 years.
- We provide you with the best of professional technicians in Eagleby with ample knowledge and experience. Also, we give monthly training to our staff to make their skills in pest control unbeatable.
- We have a devoted team of licensed, insured, and professionally trained specialists for pest control.
- Impressive Pest Control Eagleby guarantees pest removal with one treatment and guaranteed results for all our pest control services.
- We aim to deliver the child and pet-friendly pest control solutions at Impressive Pest Control Eagleby.
- We help you get rid of numerous kinds of poisonous and dangerous pests such as rats, flies, fleas, wasps, and cockroaches etc. and that too at reasonable price in Eagleby.
- Call us today for pest free life!
- We deter dangerous pests from your homes/offices with our latest equipment to deliver guarantees and reasonable pest control solutions. With our 15 years of experience in this industry, we guarantee effective solutions.
”World Class Pest Control Service”
No More Cockroaches in The Home
Location: Eagleby, QLD, Australia