Flea control Brisbane – Get rid of fleas from your home with local flea control experts of Impressive Pest Control. Fleas could be an extreme source of discomfort and itchy bites. Not anymore. Call our experts @1800 033 756 and get flea control services.
Best Fleas Control Services in Brisbane
Fleas invade the environment inside our homes and around. They usually stem from pets and get transferred in their body while they are out in the yard or a garden.
Due to their extremely small size, one cannot easily spot them, but they cause harm to both the humans and the pets. If you notice any sign of fleas’ infestation in your house, it is best to take action to control them immediately. Impressive Pest Control is here to help you in complete pest infestation.
Our team of flea control Brisbane experts will help you to retain a healthy environment inside your house.
Get The Best Flea Control Treatment
The geographical location and the climate are such that they support the breeding of fleas. This is the reason as to why flea might invest in the house very easily. They multiply so fast that catching them becomes a hassle full job.
Well, don’t you worry anymore! Impressive Pest Control provides you with the most effective and fore-handy flea control treatment not only for your home but for offices and other commercial places as well.
- Impressive Pest Control is best offers completely eco-friendly services to clean and control all kinds of pest infestation including fleas.
- Our customer service is available 24*7 both online and offline. So, in case of an emergency, you can call us for rescue and we will happily help you out.
- We adopt child-safe and pet-friendly pest control methods
- We also provide pest sanitation and disinfection services
What Are Fleas Exactly?
Fleas are those small, wingless parasites or pests which live and breed by the intake of the blood of those creatures which are warm-blooded such as cats, dogs, human-beings and the like.
Some properties of flea include:
- As far as discovered, they have around 2400-2500 species all around the world.
- And they prefer infestation in groups.
- The body of fleas consists of a single lobe. The head part consists of numerous tiny and sharp spikes. Their mouth is such that they can pierce the skin of a pet or human very easily in order to suck blood.
- They are extremely small in size, that is about 1/8 times of an inch but they can create a huge nuisance if they attack your pets
- Their sting or bite is quite painful, and unhygienic.
- They have legs which are suitable for jumping and enables them to take good leaps.
- Fleas generally have four stages – egg, larva, pupa, and then adult. And if anyone wants to get rid of them, then it is best to control all the life stages of these pests to avoid any breeding.
Identifying Flea Bites
The bite of the flea has the following features
- It will be very itchy and irritating
- You can see a red, swollen weal being developed within half an hour of the bite
- The weal or lump will develop into a blister or a small wound within a day
- Flea bites are common on legs and feet
Impressive is The Best Specialist For Fleas Control Brisbane
Flea infestation is becoming very common these days. Due to their ability to multiply at a high speed, it becomes essential to control and clean them from your house.
Well, this is when Impressive’s Flea Control Brisbane services come to your rescue. You just have to book an appointment or make a call and we will be at your service. The fleas control treatments we provide are the best in town and there will be no re-infestation of pests in your house in the near future.
Impressive Pest Control is rated as one of the best pest control services by our beloved customers. Our average review score so far is 9/10.
DIY Home Remedies to Get Rid of Fleas
If a small number of fleas have got inside your house, then you can easily treat them yourself in the following ways:
- Before you comb the fur of your pets, squeeze few drops of lemon juice on it. The smell of lemon help deters the fleas from their body.
- Another process involves making a mixture of water and adding coconut oil and yeast to it. Now, pour this mixture into a bowl and keep it under a lamp for overnight. The fleas have a tendency to gravitate towards the light and this way they are easily caught in the bowl.
- With pets wandering on your furniture, there is a possibility that fleas are present over them as well. Just use a home-made cleaner to clean your upholstery. Make a solution of borax, baking soda and oil and fill in a sprayer. Spray this over the upholstery of sofas, chair etc.
- One of the most effective and natural ways to repel fleas from the environment of your home and pets is to take some water in a pan and add witch hazel along with lavender. Add cut slices of lemon to it. This mixture, on one hand, smells fantastic and creates a good ambience in your house but on the other hand, spraying it on your pet and inside your house keeps the fleas away. It acts as a great repellent.
Our Flea Control Process
In case the nuisance created by fleas in your house has gone out of control, then it is best to hire professionals. We adopt a proper flea control process, consisting of:
- Before the actual extermination process of fleas, our expert prefers to vacuum and clean the entire house thoroughly. We make sure to pay special attention to areas like carpet, furniture, upholstery, low-lying areas in your house etc. Vacuuming removes the larvae and adult fleas as well.
- The next step includes finding the potential areas which are or could be infested by fleas.
- We apply insecticides to these areas or the room which has become home to these fleas. Our professionals are trained to carry out the best pest management techniques for flea removal. The insecticides we use for this purpose is absolutely non-toxic and organic. It causes no harm to your pets and the family members of the house.
- Our services aim at providing total cleanliness of the fleas from your home. This is the reason that we extend our help to the pets also, which are infested by fleas. We either take them to a good veteran or remove the fleas with the help of a simple DIY.
- As a final step, we either vacuum the house again or mop it with lukewarm water. This kills any kind of bacteria or germs which might have been left behind.
Why Hire Impressive Pest Control?
- We appoint the best people who have apt knowledge of pest control treatment.
- The cost we charge is affordable for everyone in Brisbane.
- The techniques we use to clean fleas is totally eco-friendly and the chemicals are organic as well.
- We have received the best reviews from our clients and they trust our work.
- You can choose from a range of booking slots that we provide – same day services, weekday services and evening service.
- All our flea control services in Brisbane are in line with industry standards and regulations.
- Our customer support representatives are available 24 * 7
Thus, look no further, and hire our expert flea control services today!