Reliable Ant Control Services in Melbourne
We all love to live in a healthy and hygienic environment. And also try to maintain the same at our home. Often, our houses get infected by various kinds of pests such as ants, rats, mice and the likes. Now, if they are lesser in number, it is possible to control their infestation by the normal steps but if they are quite large in number, it is always better to hire professional help.
Impressive Pest Control is the best pest controlling company in Melbourne. We employ best methods, tools and technology in order to combat the different kinds of pests. Our Ant Control experts are best at their work.
How ant infestation can be a dangerous scenario?
- An ant infestation can become a huge pain for you and cause several problems.
- There are many species of ants and some of them can actually cause severe bites which can be very painful.
- Ants can also contaminate your food sources and contaminate them with pathogens.
- A severe ant infestation can cause you monetary losses by damaging your home or office structure and belongings.
- Presence of Ants can make you feel unpleasant and frightened which will affect the well being and peace of mind.
Signs of ants present in the home
Look for below-mentioned points for signs of ants present in the home
If you happen to see a large number of ants than it is confirmed you have an ant infestation. Ants will follow each other in a long trail which can go from their nests to their food source.
If you see trails of ants or even a few ants following a path then chances are ants have infested. Ants leave pheromones while moving which is followed by other ants.
an ants nest can be spotted in your backyard or inside your homes. Their nest appears like a pile of dust or mud. Some ants prefer dark and untouched places and often their nests go unnoticed
Types of Ants That May Invade Our Houses
- Asian Needle Ant
Talking about their physical appearance, these species of ant have a single lobe and their size may vary from 5-6 millimetres. They are generally brown to orange in colour. These species are considered to be the least aggressive ones and cause nuisance only when they are disturbed or their habitat is destroyed. Their sting is generally non-toxic.
- Crazy Ants
As the name suggests, these species of ants are considered to be aggressive by behaviour and can cause a large amount of nuisance. Their size can vary from 2.5- 3 millimetres and they have only single lobe. They have comparatively longer legs and antennas as compared to the other species of ants. They generally make their habitat under the carpets, voids of walls and windows, garbage, etc. They don’t sting, but if disturbed they spread here and there rapidly creating a mess in your house.
- Argentine Ants
The ants of this species are very tiny. Their size may vary from 2.3-2.6 millimetres only. They also have only one node. Their colour may vary from light to dark brown. They prefer cold and shady regions to make their habitat. If they invade indoor, they prefer to live in the voids of the walls, doors and insulation. They don’t sting in general but they can also create a nuisance if they invade your house.
- Carpenter Ants
These species have a lengthy body. Their size may vary from 5-12 millimetres. They don’t eat wood but prefer to live in it. Talking about indoors, they mostly prefer the areas of roof, cupboard, drawers etc. These ants can sting badly when disturbed. They are regarded as aggressive in nature.
- Dark Rover Ant
These ants are probably the smallest of all. Their size is about 1.4-1.6 millimetres only. They only have a single node and their colour may vary from dark or light brown. As they are very tiny in size, they easily hide under various objects and prefer grassy areas to live. Inside our houses, they prefer areas like kitchen and washrooms to make their nest. This species is fond of sweet things and if bits and pieces of any sweet thing fall inside your house, these tiny creatures can gather up there, in no time and create a mess.
Why It Is Necessary To Control The Invasion Of Ants Inside A House?
- Firstly, the invasion of ants causes an unhealthy and unhygienic environment to live in, inside our homes.
- With kids around in the house, these ants can be harmful as they may spread various diseases when they come across baby food, milk bottles etc.
- They create a complete mess in our houses and multiply rapidly making it extremely difficult to eradicate them.
- They may get inside cupboard and drawers spoiling our clothes and other things as well.
- These ants may hide under various objects and when you touch those objects, these ants may sting. This causes redness and swelling in the skin. It may lead to some serious medical conditions as well.
So, it is very essential to control their invasion as early as possible.
Our Ant Control Procedure
- As soon as we receive an appointment, we send two of our pest control experts in order to analyze the amount of damage that has been done.
- On the second day, a team of professionals goes on the site in order to carry out the ant control procedure. It starts by sweeping the ants from the infected areas. This makes further work a bit easier.
- After this, we spray organic chemical all over the rooms and infected area and leave for an hour or so. In the meantime, we check other possible areas where ants may have invaded inside your house. This kills all the ants and then we wipe it out.
- After wiping the dead ants, we use disinfectants and sanitizer to clean the floors, cupboards, walls, doors etc. This is done to make sure the chemical sprayed earlier is cleaned well. This also removes the leftover ants and makes everything hygienic as well.
- After this, a post inspection is carried out in order to see if there are any ants left or not. This is because these are a very tiny creature. They can easily hide out under objects and can escape as well. A thorough post-inspection is thus needed.
Why hire Impressive Pest Control?
There are a number of reasons as to why you should hire us for pest control process:
- The professionals of Impressive Pest Control are best at their work and highly qualified as well.
- The local pest control experts who carry out the cleaning process are trained properly and highly skilled as well.
- The tools and technology we use to carry out the cleaning process are entirely latest and safe as well.
- The price we charge for our entire process is very reasonable and affordable.
- You can easily book an appointment with us, via a call or online.
- You may check our online reviews as well. We are sure you will receive positive comments only.
Try our services once, and we are sure our work won’t disappoint you.
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia